The Evolved Selling institute provides you with independent insights, community and tools to help guide your sales enablement journey and fuel professional transformation.
Insights + Community + Tools
THE Evolved Selling Journey
Unfortunately, where too many companies remain today:
• Sellers pitch your company, products and services with canned PowerPoint and paper-based sales collateral
• Value is not articulated
• Sellers waste time searching for content in multiple places, while Marketers struggle with requests, versioning and compliance
• Classroom-style sales training is the norm, costly and easily forgotten
• Little visibility into what is used, consumed and effective
Where initial efforts are already generating notable improvements:
• Content Management is deployed to centralize content, improve search, manage versions and compliance
• Traditional classroom sales training is replaced with digital training (LMS) and certifications
• Sellers begin the transition from product-led to challenge-centric selling
• Technology and content usage is measured
Where Sellers are empowered with new types of content to drive better engagements:
• Customized mobile sales apps to deliver a tailored, interactive presentation experience for buyers
• Interactive assessments, ROI and TCO tools to discover, communicate and quantify value
• Optimized digital learning with individual performance optimization and coaching
• Visibility into consumption and identifying what is most effective
• AI/ML-powered CRM integration to improve efficiency and deliver "next best" recommendations to drive effectiveness
Evolved Selling Book
What can you do to better enable your newest sellers and middlers to perform just like your best?
How can you better communicate and quantify the unique value of your solutions?
How can you improve your content to provocatively inspire buyers from “do nothing” to “Yes”.
Check out the book: Evolved Selling to get answers to all your top sales content, leadership & enablement questions.
Insights for You
A new study sought to answer the question from buyers: “Which content do you prefer to receive from a vendor you are interested in purchasing a...
There is a distinct value gap between what buyers expect and what sellers deliver. Did you know ... 21% of buyers said that their interactions with...
Cloud Elements wanted to engage customers with a diagnostic, to help prospects and customers understand where they were on their current API...
Today, the “sales enablement” title is linked to over 7,400 jobs on LinkedIn. It is safe to say most companies understand the need for an evolution...