Signup to receive Insights + Community + Tools
THE Evolved Selling Journey
Unfortunately, where too many companies remain today:
• Sellers pitch your company, products and services with canned PowerPoint and paper-based sales collateral
• Value is not articulated
• Sellers waste time searching for content in multiple places, while Marketers struggle with requests, versioning and compliance
• Classroom-style sales training is the norm, costly and easily forgotten
• Little visibility into what is used, consumed and effective
Where initial efforts are already generating notable improvements:
• Content Management is deployed to centralize content, improve search, manage versions and compliance
• Traditional classroom sales training is replaced with digital training (LMS) and certifications
• Sellers begin the transition from product-led to challenge-centric selling
• Technology and content usage is measured
Where Sellers are empowered with new types of content to drive better engagements:
• Customized mobile sales apps to deliver a tailored, interactive presentation experience for buyers
• Interactive assessments, ROI and TCO tools to discover, communicate and quantify value
• Optimized digital learning with individual performance optimization and coaching
• Visibility into consumption and identifying what is most effective
• AI/ML-powered CRM integration to improve efficiency and deliver "next best" recommendations to drive effectiveness
Evolved Selling Book
What can you do to better enable your newest sellers and middlers to perform just like your best?
How can you better communicate and quantify the unique value of your solutions?
How can you improve your content to provocatively inspire buyers from “do nothing” to “Yes”.
Check out the book: Evolved Selling to get answers to all your top sales content, leadership & enablement questions.
Insights for You
How do you elevate your sales content to evolve from linear and static to dynamic and interactive? How do you reimagine a 400 page presentation deck to make it more engaging, usable and impactful? In this on-demand interview with Greg Bell, Head of Product Marketing...
Better Value Selling in Four Easy Steps w/ Mike Wilkinson (The Value Selling Expert / Axia Value Solutions)
In my interview with Mike Wilkinson (consultant, author and well known as "The Value Selling Expert"), we discussed the important need for value selling, and four easy steps you can use to optimize how your sellers engage with value: Qualify the Value, Value...
I had the pleasure of interviewing the wonderful Tanya Carpenter of LeapGen not too long ago on EVOLVERS. She had a lot to share regarding several aspects of sales and here are a few take -aways I found particularly wise in their simplicity... “I think sales people...