Signup to receive Insights + Community + Tools
THE Evolved Selling Journey
Unfortunately, where too many companies remain today:
• Sellers pitch your company, products and services with canned PowerPoint and paper-based sales collateral
• Value is not articulated
• Sellers waste time searching for content in multiple places, while Marketers struggle with requests, versioning and compliance
• Classroom-style sales training is the norm, costly and easily forgotten
• Little visibility into what is used, consumed and effective
Where initial efforts are already generating notable improvements:
• Content Management is deployed to centralize content, improve search, manage versions and compliance
• Traditional classroom sales training is replaced with digital training (LMS) and certifications
• Sellers begin the transition from product-led to challenge-centric selling
• Technology and content usage is measured
Where Sellers are empowered with new types of content to drive better engagements:
• Customized mobile sales apps to deliver a tailored, interactive presentation experience for buyers
• Interactive assessments, ROI and TCO tools to discover, communicate and quantify value
• Optimized digital learning with individual performance optimization and coaching
• Visibility into consumption and identifying what is most effective
• AI/ML-powered CRM integration to improve efficiency and deliver "next best" recommendations to drive effectiveness
Evolved Selling Book
What can you do to better enable your newest sellers and middlers to perform just like your best?
How can you better communicate and quantify the unique value of your solutions?
How can you improve your content to provocatively inspire buyers from “do nothing” to “Yes”.
Check out the book: Evolved Selling to get answers to all your top sales content, leadership & enablement questions.
Insights for You
With a rugged chassis, global delivery, enterprise services and support, and industry-leading systems management and security solutions, Dell's Rugged PCs are purpose-built for mission-critical applications. But how do you convince customers that the higher price is...
Sales and marketing teams are notoriously difficult to work together although they share the same ultimate objective of converting customers. In fact, one of the key elements that make a business successful is getting marketing and sales departments to share goals and...
According to Forrester research, 80% of B2B sales are now digital and remote, with no change expected post-crisis. How we break through, engage with and sell to customers has permanently changed. Are your sellers ready for this shift? Where should you focus your sales...