The Evolved Selling instituteTM provides you with independent insights, community and tools to help guide your sales enablement journey and fuel professional transformation.
Insights + Community + Tools
THE Evolved Selling Journey
Unfortunately, where too many companies remain today:
• Sellers pitch your company, products and services with canned PowerPoint and paper-based sales collateral
• Value is not articulated
• Sellers waste time searching for content in multiple places, while Marketers struggle with requests, versioning and compliance
• Classroom-style sales training is the norm, costly and easily forgotten
• Little visibility into what is used, consumed and effective
Where initial efforts are already generating notable improvements:
• Content Management is deployed to centralize content, improve search, manage versions and compliance
• Traditional classroom sales training is replaced with digital training (LMS) and certifications
• Sellers begin the transition from product-led to challenge-centric selling
• Technology and content usage is measured
Where Sellers are empowered with new types of content to drive better engagements:
• Customized mobile sales apps to deliver a tailored, interactive presentation experience for buyers
• Interactive assessments, ROI and TCO tools to discover, communicate and quantify value
• Optimized digital learning with individual performance optimization and coaching
• Visibility into consumption and identifying what is most effective
• AI/ML-powered CRM integration to improve efficiency and deliver "next best" recommendations to drive effectiveness
Evolved Selling Book
What can you do to better enable your newest sellers and middlers to perform just like your best?
How can you better communicate and quantify the unique value of your solutions?
How can you improve your content to provocatively inspire buyers from “do nothing” to “Yes”.
Check out the book: Evolved Selling to get answers to all your top sales content, leadership & enablement questions.
Insights for You
Set, Go, Ready? Evolve to Modern Readiness to Change the Sales Training Game w/ Bryan Nass (Lessonly)
Bryan Naas is the Director of Sales Enablement for learning management system company Lessonly, and a veteran of Salesforce, where he served as...
Ansys had a great solution in Discovery, to help product organizations quickly iterate on designs, accelerate time to market and build better...
When times are tough, it’s important to reflect and learn some lessons so we can improve moving forward. We can’t make the same mistakes we made...
Clive Miller is the founder of sales consultancy SalesSense and a veteran sales leader for Blackboard, SGI and SUN. In this interview we discussed...